All proceeds go to the Fairhaven High School Cross Country program and non-profit, Strive and Achieve
In order to offset the costs of this event and maximize the donation to the Fairhaven High School Cross Country program and non-profit, Strive and Achieve (www.striveandachieve.org) we will need the support of local businesses through their sponsorship.
There are several levels of sponsorship you can choose.
PLATINUM – LEVEL SPONSOR: $1,000+
- Business name on start/finish banner
- Top-billing on the race shirt
- Business name/logo/website prominently displayed at WestIsland5K.org
- Business endorsed and name displayed at event venue
- Five (5) complementary entries or free team entry for the 2018 West Island 5K
GOLD – LEVEL SPONSOR: $500-$999
- Business name prominently placed on the race shirt
- Business name/logo displayed on front page of WestIand5K.org
- Three (3) complementary entries for the 2018 West Island 5K
SILVER – LEVEL SPONSOR: $250-$499
- Prominent placement on the race shirt
- Business name displayed on front page of WestIsland5K.org
BRONZE – LEVEL SPONSOR: $100-$249
- Business name listed on the race shirt & in sponsor section on WestIsland5K.org
RACE CONTRIBUTOR: $50-$99
- Business name listed in sponsor section on WestIsland5K.org
IN KIND DONATIONS: Products, Gift Certificates, or Raffle Prizes
- Scope of recognition will be based on monetary equivalency of donation
How Do I Become A Sponsor?
There are two ways to complete the sponsor application. You can download the form and mail it in or you can simply fill it out online and submit it.
All donations are requested NLT April 1, 2019 to ensure
your business is listed on the race shirt.
Complete the form below and pay via Paypal