Sunday, April 29, 2018
41 Causeway Road, West Island – See Map
Fairhaven, MA 02719
All proceeds go to the Fairhaven High School Cross Country program and to the non-profit, Strive and Achieve (www.striveandachieve.org)
- USA Track and Field Certified: MA13007JK
- Mostly flat and fast loop throughout scenic West Island with a fast downhill start and a challenging uphill finish.
- Each mile will be marked.
- A water station will be fully stocked at the 1.5-mile point.
Registration & Number Pick-up
- 41 Causeway Road, Fairhaven, MA
- Saturday, April 28, 1:00-4:00 P.M.
- Sunday, April 29, 8:30-10:45 A.M.
- Great post-race refreshments!
- Awards Ceremony/Raffle will begin at 12:15 P.M.
- Top 3 Overall Male and Female Finishers & Male and Female Course Records
- Male Record: Michael Carlone – 15:25 (2017)
- Female Record: Anne Preisig – 18:28 (2014)
- Overall Male/Female Finisher; Top 3 Male/Female Age Group Finishers
- Age Categories: 1-12, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80+
- $15.00 – K-12 students registering for the 5K
- $20.00 – Adult registrations postmarked (by April 15th)
- $25.00 – registrations received after April 15th
** Technical race shirt OR beach towel guaranteed to the first 500 5K Run/Walk registrants **